The Ultimate Entertainment is back with the RedBox TV with hundreds of Live TV Channels available for streaming at your proposal. For many, the app interface will look very much familiar so hold that thought we will discuss it below. The app lets you stream some of the popular Live TV Channels that are available in particular region.
The Live Streaming is supported by quite a few selected video players who have options covering from casting to capturing it on every device. The RedBox TV app is brand new and fresh in the market even it doesn’t occupy much of a space.
Moreover, these kinds of streaming app have become popular nowadays since many people prefer to use them to stream their favorite entertainment on-the-go. Why pay for something when you can have it for free. RedBox TV is such kind of app that has versatile ways to watch the content.
The interesting things you should know about RedBox TV before getting on with the installation.
RedBox TV Apk
RedBox TV might be very much familiar to the users who had been streaming Live TV Channels for a while now. I was unable to recognize this but after a while could realize that the RedBox TV User Interface looked similar to Live NetTV and the listing of Channels was an advancement from Swift Stream.
The app has almost everything same as Live NetTV, but the only difference is it has many no. of Sports Channels which might interest the sports fans out there. I was pretty much amazed by the number of Channels it was able to fetch.
The Channel Request option, Favorites tab, Support Us, Feedback and lot more are derived from its predecessor Live NetTV. If you ask then why should I prefer RedBox TV over Live NetTV?
Some of the top reasons I would say is the RedBox TV Size (5.56 MB) which is smaller than Live NetTV (7.13MB), and it is faster when compared to it. Before you download, know the current version of the app and its latest features in the table below.
Download RedBox TV Apk
|App Name:||RedBox TV|
|Last Update:||April 13, 2018|
|Download Size:||5.56 MB|
|Minimum Requirement:||Android 4.2+|
|Category:||Video streaming, Entertainment|
|Features:||Stream Live TV Channels|
Features of RedBox TV App
- Allows to Stream Channels in SD and HD Video formats.
- Multiple Video Players are supported.
- Nearly 22 categories are present with almost 1000+ Channels are available.
- Settings can be password protected which restricts the access to it.
- Choose your Favorite Tab by selecting any of the categories from the list.
- Channel Request feature lets the developers add more channels to the app based on the user request.
- One of the highlights of the app is the Search Feature that lets you autofill the channel names as you type it.
- Add your most watched and liked channels into Favourites by long pressing the desired channels which opens a pop-up lightbox “Add to Favourites” then tap on Yes button and visit the favorites from the menu to see the channel available.
- Video Player option allows you to Choose any particular player or tap on Always Ask option to Choose it before playing each channel.
- Multiple links for Single Channel lets you choose the link to play the stream.
List of Video Players and its uses
Android Player – In general, the player that is used is the default builtin Android Player (ExoPlayer) i.e. available in all the latest version after Android 4.1.
MX Player, XYZ Player, 321 Player, VLC Player, XMTV Player – All these are most preferred and most used video player applications on Android. For quite a while now people use MX Player to play channels on since the control is very much fluidic and easy with its next competitors begin VLC Player. Few players require additional Codec Packs to support the video streams.
Web VideoCast, BubbleUPnP, LocalCast – For users who love to cast RedBox TV to devices like Google Chromecast, Xbox One, PlayStation, Amazon Firestick or anything that supports mirroring then these apps are particularly used.
RedBox TV Channels List
Here is the list of Channels currently available in RedBox TV.
Sports – A Spor, AD SP 1, AD SP 2, AD SP3, AD SP4, AD SP5, Al Kass SP 1, Al Kass SP 2, Al Kass SP 3, Al Kass SP 4, Arena SP 1, Arena SP 2, Arena SP 3, Arena SP 4, At The Races, Bein 1, Bein 1 SD, Bein 10, Bein 10 SD, Bein 11, Bein 11 SD, Bein 12, Bein 12 SD, Bein 2, Bein 2 SD, Bein 3, Bein 3 SD, Bein 4, Bein 4 SD, Bein 5, Bein 5 SD, Bein 6, Bein 6 SD, Bein 7, Bein 7 SD, Bein 8, Bein 8 SD, Bein 9, Bein 9 SD, BEIN SP News, BEIN USA, Benfica TV, Box Natio, BT 1 HD, BT 1 SD, BT 2 HD, BT 2 SD, BT 3 HD, BT 3 SD, BT Sports 1, BT Sports 2, BT Sports 3, Chelsea TV, D Sports, DD Sports, Digi Sport 1, Digi Sport 2, Digi Sport 3 etc.
Science – Animal Planet, Animal HD World, Animal Planet Hindi, Crime Investigation, Discovery Channel, Discovery, Discovery Bangla, DIscovery Hindi, Discovery History, Discovery Science, Discovery Shed, Discovery Tamil, Discovery turbo, Discovery USA, Discovery HD World, History Hindi, History US, Invest Dis, NASA TV, Nat Geo, Nat Geo AD, Nat Geo Bangla, Nat Geo Hindi, Nat Geo US, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Wild English, Nat Geo Wild Hindi, Sony BBC Hindi etc.
Kids – Baby TV, Baraem TV, Boomrang, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Network, Cartoonito, cbbc, cbeebies, Chutti TV, CN Arabic, CN Tamil, CN Telugu, Disc Kids Tamil, Discovery Kids, Disney, Disney Channel, Disney Jr, Disney XD, Hungama TV, Maha Cartoon HD, Majid Kids, Minika Cocuk, Minika Go, Nick Jr, Nick Jr 2, Nick Jr Hindi, Nick Tamil, Nick Telugu, Nick Toons, Nickelodeo, Nickelodeon Hindi, PBS Kids, Planet Cocuk, Pogo English, Pogo Hindi, Pogo Tamil, Smile Kids, Sonic Nickelodeon, SOny YAY, Sony YAY TG, Space Toon, TiJi, Toonami, TRT Cocuk etc.
Indian – 4TV News, 9x Jalwa, 9x Jhakaas, 9x Music, And TV, B4U Music, Colors HDDangal TV FYI TV18, Life Ok HD, Manoranjan Movies, MTV India, NDTV, etc.
Pakistani – 24Channel, 7 News, 8xm, AJJ Entertainment, AJJ News, Apna Channel, Aruj TV, Ary Music, Awaz TV, Capital TV, City42, DTV, FALAk TV, Filmworld, Hum Masala etc.
Malaysian – Astro Awani, TV1, TV2.
South Indian – Amrita TV, Asianet News, Janam TV, Kiran TV, KTV, MAA Gold, Manorama News, Sirippoli TV, Sun Life, SUN TV HD, etc
Arabic – 2m Morocco, Abu Dhabi TV, Ajman TV, Al Nahar, AL Arabia, Algeria 3, Aljazeera, AlMajid, Arriadia Ma, Dubai ONE, EMARAT Tv, Kaifa TV, KTV 1, KTV ETHRAA, MBC 1 HD, Nessma TV, etc.
UK – 4e, 5 star, BBC 1, CBC Action, Comedy Central, Dave, Fox, ITV 2, MTV, Sky Family, TLC, Travel, True Movies, VH1 CLassic, Watch etc.
USA – A and R, CBS, Cinemax, CW TV, FX, FXX, HGTV, MLB Network, ShowTime TBS, Syfy etc.
Bangla – 24 Ghanta, Akash TV, Bijoy, BTV, Channel 24, DD Bangla, Deepto TV, ETV News, Gaan Bangla, GTV, Independet, Jamuna TV, Maasaranga, Mohana, Movie Bangla, RTV etc.
Punjabi – 9x Tashan, Makkal, britasia, Desi Beats, Hamdard TV, MH1, PTC Chakde, Sabrang TV, Sikkh TV, Sangat, Sardari etc.
Indonesian – Berita TV, Draa Channel, GLobal TV, Metro TV, MNC Info, MNC Shop, TVRI etc.
Turkish – 360TV, A Haber, A News, A Spor, A2 TV, Animal Planet, ATV HD, Bedir TV, Berat TV, Beyaz TV, Dost TV, Flash TV, Genc TV, Halk TV, Kanal 24, Kanal 7 etc.
Philippines – ABS CBN, GMA News, INC TV, K Channel, Kapatid TV5, TV5, UN TV, TFC TV.
Iranian – Farsi 1, GEM Life, IRIB 2, IRIB Most, Persian Station 1, Persian Movie, Gem Bollywood etc.
Sri Lankan – Channel C, Channel Eye, CTi Hits, Derana TV, Hiru TV, ITN, Nethra TV, Rupavahini, Shakthi TV, Sirasa TV, Siyatha TV, Swarnavahi etc.
Nepal – ABC News, AP1 HD, Avenues TV, Image TV, Himalaya TV, Kantipur TV< Nepal 1 TV, News 24, NTV Plus, Sky HD, TV Film, Vision Nepal etc.
French – Action, Animaux, BFMTV, Boomrang, Disney Cinema France 2, France O, Gulli fr, M6, OCS Choc RTL9 HD, TCM Cinema, TF1 etc.
German – ARD 1, AXN, Kika TV, N24, NTV, Pro 7, RTL, RTL 1, SAT 1, Sky Action, Sky Emotion, Super RTL, Vox, ZDF TV etc.
Australian – 7flix, 7Mate, 7Two, 9Gem, ABC News, Fox SP News, Racing, SBS, Sky Racing, Channel 7 etc.
Religious – Aastha Bhajan, Aastha TV, Bereket TV, EPIC TV, Hadi TV, Madni Channel, Medine TV, My Public TV, Rehber TV, Semerkand TV, TRT Diyanet, Yasin TV.
How to Install RedBox TV on Android Device
Like always installing the app on your Android smartphone is easy and simple. Follow the steps we have given to complete the process.
- If you have your Android smartphone in hand do check it has enough space to install and use the app and check if you have a proper dedicated internet connection.
- You must enable the Unknown sources option to install 3rd party apps.
- Open the App drawer and then tap on the Settings App.
- Scroll down until you find the Security option and tap on it.
- Under the Device Administration Tab, Tap on the Apps from Unknown Sources to enable it.
- A warning popup message box will appear after reading it, Tap on the OK button to activate the option.
- Once that’s completed return to Home Screen.
- Now Open the Default Browser or if you have Google Chrome installed to use it.
- Visit this page to download the latest version of RedBox TV APK.
- The download process will begin.
- Once the download gets completed, Open the File Manager.
- Now go directly to the downloads directory, then find the RedBoxTV.apk file and tap on it.
- It will take you directly to the installation page. Read the File Permissions and then tap the Install button.
- Once the Installation is completed tap on the OPEN button.
- Start using the RedBox TV app to stream Live TV Channels.
RedBox TV Supported Devices
These are the list of devices currently works with RedBox TV.
How to Use RedBox TV
- Once you Open the RedBox TV by default it will open the Sports category.
- Find your Channel by using the Search option or by navigating through the categories.
- Now Tap on the Desired Channel For Eg: BT 2 HD.
- If the Channel has multiple links it will display as Link 1, Link 2 (Server 2), Link 3 (Server 3).
- Tap on any of the Link, Now it will display Select Player lightbox.
- If you have any player such as MX Player or VLC Player installed then Choose MX Player (My personal recommendation) else go with Android Player.
- For this tutorial, I have selected MX Player and tap on Just Once.
- For better streaming, tap to change from SW decoding to HW+ decoding.
- Now you can watch the stream in HD on your smartphone.
RedBox TV Update
Moving on to Updating RedBox TV to the latest version. This is one of the processes where people fear the most since it might cause their application to break down if it is done wrong.
In general, the update is done in two ways.
- Automatic Update – When a new version of the RedBox TV App is available it gets automatically pushed from the server onto your device. You have not control over this way.
- Manual Update – Most preferred and recommended way to Update the app is through manually. It avoids the hassle of downgrading the update since if the app breaks also we can have a backup of the older version.
Now I will leave the choice to you on how to Update RedBox TV.If you go for manual then it is done this way.
- Download the latest version of the RedBox TV App.
- Update the app by tapping on INSTALL button.
- Now the Open RedBox TV and check that the version is correct.
Now that’s done. You can stream your favorite TV Channels for free and Share this post to make others too get the app. Any Queries or suggestions please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Happy Streaming!!